Globacom: Technical Sales Support
is Nigeria's Second National Operator in GSM, Fixed, Broadband Gateway with subsidiaries in Re jc of Benin and Ghana. It's subsidiary 'GLO 1 has launched 9,800 kilometers of
Submarine cablefrom Bude In the U.K to Lagos, Nigeria with branches Into 14 West African Countries like Senegal, Cote D'Ivoire, Ghana etc gearing up to launch the commercial service of GLO 1 submarine cable, which will revolutionize the data service in and out of all west African Countnes to the rest of the world. Suitably qualified candidates are required for the following position below.
Technical Sales Support Ref: TSS
• Minimum of Bachelor's degree in Engineering or other relevant discipline.
• Minimum 5 years experience in designing solutions for enterprise customers revolving around internet bandwidth and international connectivity.
• Experience and exposure to global VPNs would be an added advantage.
• Design and develop tailor made solutions for customers as well as articulate them properly in proposals.
• Prepare presentations and solutions documents for various enterprise data requirements.
METHOD OF APPLICATION
Qualified candidates should e-mail their resume with a passport photograph if possible (quoting the relevant references for the vacancy) on/ before 8th June 2010