Company: ABT Associates
Industry: NGO / International Agencies
Application Deadline: Job Listing Expired
Job Type: contract
Required Experience: 5-7 year(s)
Desired Courses: Education, Business Administration
ABT Associates is a mission-driven, global leader in research and program implementation in the fields of health, social and environmental policy and international development. Known for its rigorous approach to solving complex challenges, Abt Associates was ranked as one of the top 25 global research firms in 2010. The employee-owned company is an AA/EO employer, has multiple offices in the United States, program offices in nearly 40 countries, and is committed to fostering a diverse workforce. Please refer to our web-site at http://www.abtassociates.com for more information on our work.
Through the Strengthening Private Sector Family Planning and Reproductive Health (SPS FP/RH) Project, previously SHOPS/Nigeria. Abt Associates is continuing its efforts to increase the capacity of private health sector providers in delivering quality family planning counseling and services. As a result, Abt Associates has openings for the following consultancy services:
Job Title: Business Trainers - (Ref: MHB 01)
LOCATION: Lagos, Kaduna, Nasarawa, Edo and Abia State
TIME FRAME: October 2012 – September 2013
NO. OF CONSULTANTS: Lagos 6, Kaduna 3, Nasarawa 3, Edo 3, Abia 3.
Specific tasks will include:
- Conduct Business Training for Healthcare Practitioners
- Ensure Training targets are met
- Report Business Training Outcomes
- Promote linkages to expanding access to finance
- Promote Business Management Skills among various Stakeholders
- Candidates should have a minimum of 5 years of experience including:
- Knowledge and understanding of the business needs of small and medium-sized businesses
- Knowledge of business development services, including training and business networking
- Excellent communication, writing and computer skills
- Adequate experiences in planning, organizing, and executing training program of not less than 5 years.
- Abilities to handle training audio visuals, projector and computers is necessary
- Familiarity with the private health sector in Nigeria
- Master’s degree in Education, Business Administration or other relevant discipline or Bachelor’s degree with 7 years’ experience
- Previous attendance of TOT will be an added advantage
- Strong knowledge, understanding and ability to prepare financial statements and handle management/marketing topics required.
Method of Application
Interested persons should submit a CV with current contact information and details of previous trainings conducted to email@example.com. Please state clearly Trainer or Counselor, Health Sector (Nigeria) as well as your location on the subject line.