Specialization: Surveying / Real Estate / Property
Application Deadline: Job Listing Expired
Job Type: fulltime
Required Experience: 3-5 year(s)
Desired Courses: Quantity Surveying
INDEPENDENT NATIONAL ELECTORAL COMMISSION RECRUITMENT 2012
In furtherance of its objectives of undertaking a comprehensive organizational structural review and improvement in its operational capacity, the Independent National Electoral Commission (INEC) is set to revalidate and update the list of applicants. In view of the above, interested candidates are hereby advised to apply; meanwhile those who applied earlier can update their applications accordingly. The vacant position identified include:
JOB TITLE: QUANTITY SURVEYORS I (GL 08)
- Fault Finding.
- Articulation of possible remedies.
- Routine Maintenance.
- Estimation and preparation of bills.
- Other assignments that may be assigned to the officer.
EDUCATIONAL AND PROFESSIONAL QUALIFICATIONS
i. B.Sc Quantity Survey
ii. Evidence of NYSC Discharge Certificate
iii. Professional Certificate and Computer literacy is an added Advantage
Some Related Jobs
Some Similiar Companies Currently Recruiting
Other Recent Jobs
- » Procurement Consultant
- » Associates
- » Call for Survey Firms (Local firms)
- » General Manager
- » Regional Managing Director - Marine Services
- » Sales & Marketing Personnel
- » Survey Enumerators/Researchers (Local Consultants)
- » Electronic/Electrical Supervisor
- » Personal Assistant To The Chief Operating Officer (Expatriate/Nigerian)
- » Senior Application Developer
- » Business Development Manager, Data Centre & Cloud Services
- » Store Supervisor
- » Head of Accountant
- » Secretary / Customer Care
- » Senior Technical Officer-M&E