Deputy Editors And Senior Staff Writers
SignatureGroup Ltd - TrueTales Publication(CompleteFashion) Nigeria’s leading print media supermarket with over two decades reputation in the publication of Fashion, Celebrity and lifestyle magazines. We are extending our business footprints to other parts of Africa, and New York, and therefore, desirous of having qualified Nigerians and non-Nigerians who radiate strong passion for excellence join our team.
- Contribute creative content ideas including conceiving and identifying unique and compelling editorial features that will drive readership and business patronage.
- Researching and publishing editorial ideas that will create opportunities for readers and customers to succeed in their business.
- Work with copywriting team to ensure product page headers are regularly audited and edited to adhere to master brand style sheet.
- Contribute to editorial planning schedule through compelling features ideas that connect with our local and international audience and stakeholders.
- A good university degree or its equivalent especially in relevant specialised field.
- At least five years professional experience. However, less experienced candidates with out-of-the box ideas will be considered.
- A strong awareness of global trends in the editorial landscape.
- Must be a proven writer and digital content creator.
- Demonstrable exposure to both traditional and new media.
- Exceptional organisational and communication skills are key to this role.
- Ability to understand more than one international language will be an added advantage.
- Membership of relevant professional bodies will be an added advantage
- A keen eye for spotting the latest up and coming trends that are relevant to our audience.
- Basic Photoshop skills are necessary.