Personal Assistant To The Chairman
Company: Blue Ocean Strategy Limited
Specialization: Administration/ Office/ Operations
Industry: Engineering / Construction / Real Estate
Application Deadline: Job Listing Expired
Job Type: fulltime
Required Experience: 1-3 year(s)
Desired Courses: Law, Business Administration
We are a management consulting company with offices in Nigeria and the United Kingdom.Our consulting approach is based on the BlueOcean Strategy (BOS) of innovation. We use BOS principles to help organizations reconstruct market boundaries, unleash new demands and make competition irrelevant.
Our client is a fast growing company that has interests in real estate development, residential and commercial real estate renovations, production importation and sale of building materials The company is based in Lagos.
As a result of expansion, the company has the following vacancies that need to be filled immediately:
Job Title: Personal Assistants to the Chairman
- The candidate should have a minimum of second class degree in Law, Business Administration or any of the numerate courses.
- Preferably female, and aged not more than 35.
- The candidate must have excellent interpersonal skills.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should apply below
Note: Only short Listed candidates will be contacted and preference will be given to candidates who reside around Lagos island and neighboring areas.
Some Related Jobs
Some Similiar Companies Currently Recruiting
Learn a Skill Today The Executive PA Course Customer Service Excellence Training Personal Effectiveness & Mastery Training Business Management Training Project Risk Management Training
Other Recent Jobs
- » Project Engineer
- » Service Supervisor
- » Secretary / Help Desk
- » Junior Ticketing & Reservation Agent
- » Cost Controller
- » Account Manager - Power Generation Segments
- » Chief Of Party
- » Freelance HR Officer/ Business Developer
- » Production Supervisor
- » Security Officers
- » Drivers
- » Business Development Executive
- » Marketers
- » Analyst.Reconciliation
- » Regional Resources Assistants NSRP