Company: Private Property Nigeria Limited
Specialization: Sales/ Marketing / Bus. Dev.
Application Deadline: Job Listing Expired
Job Type: fulltime
Required Experience: 1-3 year(s)
Private Property Nigeria Limited is recruiting to fill the below position of:
Job Title: Account Manager
- To manage client accounts on a day to day basis to achieve revenue growth. Build and maintain the best possible relationship with existing and prospective clients.
- Follow up on all leads and referrals received
- Identify sales prospects and contact these and other accounts as assigned
- Develop and maintain sales materials and current product knowledge.
- Prepare a variety of status reports, including activity, closings, follow-up
- Establish and maintain current client and potential client relationships.
- Present and sell company products and services to current and potential clients
- Corporate with company staff (Branch coordinators, Listing Consultants, Customer service department) to accomplish the work required to close sales.
- Must be resident in Lagos and have completed their NYSC
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- Visibility; it requires maintaining a professional appearance and providing a positive company image to the public.
- Preferably FEMALE and not more than 28 years old
- 1 - 3 years working experience
- Must have an active, energetic and enthusiastic attitude to work
- Must be confident in using a PC, particularly competent in Word, Excel, PowerPoint and company systems.
- Ability to develop and deliver presentations.
- Must be a degree holder from preferable social science related field.
- Structured, disciplined, energetic, committed to individual and group improvement
Application DEADLINE: 26th January, 2013
How To Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should submit CVs and Applications to: firstname.lastname@example.org and cc email@example.com
Note: This is not an accounting job. You are entitled to a basic salary, bonuses, phone, car, laptop
Learn a Skill Today Chartered Institute of Marketing (CIM/CAM) Diploma in Digital Marketing & Marketing Communications Sales And Management Masterclass Training
Similar Jobs Sales & Customer Service Officer Regional Manager - Market Research (West Africa - based in Lagos) Business Development Executive Area/ Territory Sales Manager Account Executives