International IDS Challenge 2013
Company: Procter & Gamble
Specialization: Graduate /Fresher/ Trainings
Industry: FCMG / Conglomerate
Application Deadline: Job Listing Expired
Job Type: parttime
Required Experience: 0 year(s)
Procter & Gamble is a global company that provides consumer products in the areas of pharmaceuticals, cleaning supplies, personal care, and pet supplies.
International IDS Challenge 2013 - Warsaw Poland-IDS00001024
Job: A Student Program/Seminar
International IDS Challenge is a wonderful opportunity to discover a week in the life of an IDS manager within P&G. It is an intensive course during which you will meet participants from Europe, Middle East and Africa. You will get insights into how Information Technology is used to produce commercial advantage in a global business environment.
IDS Challenge is structured to include lectures and a series of real case studies. At the end of the course, you'll leave with a clear perspective on how Information & Decision Solutions (IDS) impacts all aspects of business at P&G and the role you could play in driving P&G's continued success. We also want you to have fun not only during the day but during the evenings, too. Social events are organized, too!
Dates: April 22nd - 25th, 2013
Location: Warsaw, Poland
Do you want to experience the real-life challenges of Information & Decision Solutions managers at P&G?
- Do you want to develop your management and business skills with trainings and personalized coaching?
- Are you a dynamic student with a background in business or information technology - and a passion for both?
- Are you fluent in English?
- And, do you expect to graduate in 1-3 years?
Do not miss this opportunity! APPLY NOW!
Application Deadline: February 17th, 2013
All travel expenses are covered by P&G
Please attach your CV (in English) to your application. Thanks!
Some Related Jobs
CCTV/IP Surveillance, Fire Alarm Systems, Access Control/Biometrics Professional Career Enhancement Training at Data-point Microsystems Ltd
Some Similiar Companies Currently Recruiting
Other Recent Jobs
- » Early Warning System Response Assessment Expert, Nigeria (Consultant)
- » Drilling Services Coordinator
- » Liebherr / Shore Crane Trainee
- » Senior Manager Product Development and Channel Sales
- » Project Engineers
- » CCTV/IP Surveillance, Fire Alarm Systems, Access Control/Biometrics Professional Career Enhancement Training
- » Production Supervisor
- » Client Relationship Manager
- » Warehouse Operator
- » Branch Manager
- » NDSV / Night Drilling Supervisor
- » Operations Supt
- » Oracle Database Administrator
- » Consultant - Provision Of Specialized National Expertise For Training Activities In Nigeria And Development Of Case-Studies And Training Materials For Criminal Justice Sector
- » Consultant Obstetrician and Gynaecologist