P&G Internship Programme
Company: Procter & Gamble
Specialization: Graduate /Fresher/ Trainings
Industry: FCMG / Conglomerate
Application Deadline: Job Listing Expired
Job Type: intern
Required Experience: 0 year(s)
Procter & Gamble is a global company that provides consumer products in the areas of pharmaceuticals, cleaning supplies, personal care, and pet supplies.
Job Title: ALA Internship-CEE00000710
Our internships are a unique opportunity for students to contribute and learn new skills as P&G gives them meaningful projects to lead from day one.
How students benefit
- Meet and understand the P&G diverse business, brands and products
- Meaningful projects from day one
- Learn and Grow in a multinational company and diverse environment collaborating with P&G managers
- Develop talent and ideas
- Enjoy a competitive internship package
- Have fun
Step 1: Application online at www.experiencepg.com.
Candidate needs to be successful in each stage to progress to the next one – this includes:
Step 2: Online Success Drivers Assessment – completed on candidate’s computer
Step 3: Written Reasoning Test – at a P&G office
Step 4: Screening Interviews – Telephonic or at a P&G Office
Step 5: Final Interviews – at P&G offices
Summer Period (June – September)
Dates may vary depending on the country
You can apply to work in the following countries
Internships will be available in the following countries:
- South Africa
- Must be currently enrolled and studying towards a Degree in 2013 - 2014
- Strong skills in leadership, and excellent in communication.
- Good command of the English
- No prior working experience required
- Be willing to face a new challenge every day