Senior Solution Architect - B2B
Company: Fosad Consulting
Specialization: IT/ Software
Industry: Banking / Financial Services
Application Deadline: Job Listing Expired
Job Type: fulltime
Required Experience: 7-10 year(s)
Our Client, a leading player in the telecommunications industry, seeks to Senior Solution Architect for its B2B operation in Lagos.
Job Title: Senior Solution Architect - B2B
The Solution Architect will adapt, develop and market market the company's enterprise mobility applications. And would be responsible for providing technical and business support throughout the sales process.
The ideal candidate will be at home with all mobile OS, mobile device management, enterprise security solutions, with proven track record of working with different platform like BlackBerry, Google Android, iPhone/iPad, and Windows Mobile devices.
- Champion all technical pre-sales activities including meetings, RFI / RFP and Proof-of-Concept
- Elucidate the benefits of the company's enterprise mobility products to prospects through presentations, detailed discussions and product demonstrations
- Shall be actively involved in sales calls in person, via web conferencing or conference calls to understand and identify business needs of prospective customers
- Suggest, define and propose new architectures which deliver both technical, business and benefits while also meeting and exceeding the objectives and requirements of potential customers.
- Define, propose and execute professional services to adapt the company's enterprise mobilty solutions to prospects needs
- Customize and manage customer deployment projects as needed to ensure customer loyalty
Qualifications and Requirements:
- Must have 6-8 years post NYSC work expereince. with at least 4 years of experience in a pre-sales role successfully deploying and selling sophisticated software and IT products to mid and large corporate markets with at least one major mobile or mobile management solution provider.
- Must have a very strong understanding of mobile platforms such as, iOS, Android, Windows Mobile and BlackBerry
- Must have a good understanding of mobility solutions based on Android, Blackberry Enterprise servers and ActiveSync
- Must have a good understanding of deploying IT based messaging solutions based on Microsoft Exchange
- Must have knowledge of the technical components of an enterprise IT infrastructure. This includes Active Directory, Microsoft SQL Server, IIS, TCP/IP, Firewalls, VPNs and Virtualization
- Must have a good understanding of networking and support challenges for wireless applications
- Must have an understanding of client / server and cloud architectures and operations
- Must possess Enterprise management tool experience, which includes Microsoft System Center, HP OpenView and BMC Patrol/Remedy
- Must have hands-on experience with Microsoft SQL Server 2005/2008
- Must have knowledge of Web based technologies such as Web Services and .Net
- Must have knowledge and awareness of IT security standards such as FIPS, SOX and PCI
- Must have knowledge of programming languages such as PHP, Java, Perl, Python
- Must have the ability to present complex business and technical solutions to varying levels within an organization
- Must have experience with monitoring tools such as MS Operations Manager, HP Open view, IBM Tivoli and BMC Patrol
- Must be a good time manager with excellent communication, decision-making, presentation and organizational skills and wealth of business acumen.
- Additional spoken languages will be a plus
Resumption Date: January 2013
Languages: Additional spoken languages will be a plus
Learn a Skill Today Basic/Advance CCTV, Fire Alarms Installation and Maintenance Certification Free Microsoft Office Course Basic/Advance CCTV, Fire Alarm Systems, Biometrics/Access Control Installation And Maintenance Certification Computer Appreciation for Senior Managers (CIMSD 621) 1st Run
Similar Jobs Solution Architect TV & Media Solution Architect EP OSS ICT / Telecommunications Expert Information Technology Technician Bank Implementation Partners