Client Services Executive
Company: Ambion Wireless Limited
Specialization: Sales/ Marketing / Bus. Dev.
Industry: ICT / Telecommunications
Application Deadline: Job Listing Expired
Job Type: fulltime
Required Experience: 1-3 year(s)
- Managing/developing client relationships with existing and new customers.
- Meet clients’ needs by ensuring customers are satisfied, resulting in profits for the organisation.
- Design, develop and deliver presentations and proposals on behalf of the company.
- Liase between Client and in house engineer on tailor made service to deliver best service
- Be a major participant in driving the organization’s Vision and Mission
- Contribute to the development and driving of business development initiatives and execute marketing strategies
- Must have a good BSc or HND education background with at least 2-3 years cognate experience acquired in verifiable organisations
- Excellent business awareness skills: Ability to understand implications of business decision
- Displays orientation to profitability and able to aligns work with strategic goals.
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills: Ability to speak clearly and persuasively in positive or negative situations; listen and get clarification; Respond well to customer queries; Able to establish and cultivate relationships with company clients.
Presentation and proposal development skills
- Report writing, proposal and presentation development skills
- Ability to deliver presentations in front of varying audiences if needed.
Leadership: Strong leadership skills, be self-directed and be able to multitask.
Research Skills: Ability to develop innovative approaches and ideas.
Some Related Jobs
Some Similiar Companies Currently Recruiting
Learn a Skill Today Chartered Institute of Marketing (CIM/CAM) Diploma in Digital Marketing & Marketing Communications Sales And Management Masterclass Training
Other Recent Jobs
- » IT Admin Support
- » Certified Project Manager
- » Human Resource Officer
- » Biochemist / Human Nutritionist
- » Food Security and Livelihoods (FSL) Field Assistant
- » Bio-chemist / Human Nutritionist
- » Chartered Accountant
- » Senior Business Analyst
- » Field Specialist LWD MWD
- » Accounts Officers
- » Graduate Programmer
- » Assistant Accountant
- » Ebola Emergency Operations Center Office Manager
- » Training Advisor
- » Customer Service Officers